Look inside Mike Mercer and Laura Vincent's 160 square foot Portland home.
Have a great cleantech idea? Enter PSU's contest by May 10 for a chance at $25,000.
According to Stanford researchers, here's what Oregon would look like with 100% renewable energy.
Portland State University president Wim Wievel is heading up a group of influential universities to address climate change.
New social business incubator and co-working space Forge is getting ready to open its doors.
Portland-based Green Building Initiative was invited to the White House to discuss the future of wood as a building material.
Regional & National News
- In unusual move, FTC officials throw support behind Tesla's direct-sales model
- Tesla says 4 states still in the running for $5B battery factory
- Americans used more energy, and polluted more, in 2013
- Hybrid vehicles save more fuel in India, China than in the U.S.
- Larry Ellison plans to grow food on Lanai through aquaponics, hydroponics
- New report turns gas on its head: Methane emissions are worse than thought
Most Discussed Articles
Most Read Articles
- Earth Day 2014: 6 Oregon companies make prestigious list
- Tigard's Stash Tea the latest brand to pull 'ecolabel' off packaging
- Building self-driving electric ATVs in Southern Oregon
- Oregon college the first in U.S. with 100 percent on-site renewable energy
- 9 lessons, both good and bad, from the UN climate panel