Portland environmental consulting firms are hiring
By Tam Jenkins
Environmental consulting firms are hiring.
This week’s list is packed with information about the Portland metro's top-25 environmental consulting firms. It includes total billing, number of staff, specialties and more.
You can view the complete list in the Portland Business Journal's Sustainable Business Oregon print quarterly and get a peek at the top-10 firms here.
Not included in the list, but certainly an indicator of the overall health of the industry, is news that a majority of the firms that returned surveys to the Business Journal plan to hire in 2011.
Here's a sampling:
- • CH2M Hill plans to hire for 60 positions, including engineers, architects and other staff.
- • SWCA Environmental Consultants plans to hire for 20 positions in administration and elsewhere.
- • AMEC Earth & Environmental Inc. plans to hire up to five engineers, geologists and scientists.
- • URS Corp. plans to hire for five full-time positions, including engineers, environmental staff, ecologists and environmental technicians.
- • ICF International plans to hire for four positions, including engineers, biologists and archaeologists.
- • Tetra Tech plans to hire engineers and biologists.
- • Mason Bruce & Girard Inc. plans to hire natural resource professionals.
- • CDM plans to hire engineers and scientists.
- • Winzler and Kelly plans to hire engineers, environmental scientists and marketing staff.
- • Allegiance Group is seeking environmental professionals with flexible work weeks and a willingness to travel.
- • David Evans and Associates Inc. plans to hire civil engineers and environmental staff.
- • AEI Consultants plans to hire engineers.
If you are commenting using a Facebook account, your profile information may be displayed with your comment depending on your privacy settings. By leaving the 'Post to Facebook' box selected, your comment will be published to your Facebook profile in addition to the space below.