Behind the Scenes: Top five galleries of 2011
By Christina Williams
Sustainable Business Oregon editor
Here they are: Sustainable Business Oregon's top five galleries of 2011.
Tapping the considerable talent of the Portland Business Journal's photographer Cathy Cheney, we used pictures to tell some of the most compelling stories in Sustainable Business Oregon in 2011.
Her work took readers behind the scenes of:
- One of Oregon's hottest cleantech startups that can take garbage and turn it into black gold.
- The story of how FoodHub connects local agriculture with local food producers.
- A sneak peak at one of the largest solar installations in Oregon.
- How the Portland Development Commission was using a vacant storefront to show off Oregon's electric vehicle cluster.
- What makes a Living Building live.
To revisit these stories in pictures, click on the image to view a gallery of Ms. Cheney's greatest hits.
|View the Top five galleries|
|Also: Top 10 stories of 2011|
If you are commenting using a Facebook account, your profile information may be displayed with your comment depending on your privacy settings. By leaving the 'Post to Facebook' box selected, your comment will be published to your Facebook profile in addition to the space below.